Pay with EZ Pay in 4 easy payments of $117.25/month
- Identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2050 except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Digital precision for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included software to create, customize and exchange drills with friends by connecting to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2050 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Easy to set up and use. Hugo Hoyama, veteran Brazilian table table pro player, is using Robo-Pong for his non-profit which aims to give more access and inspiration to Table Tennis to Brazilian youngsters.Yu Sung Yeh
Simple set up, detailed instructions in English on CD. Can be up and running in less than 5 minutes. Certainly has lot more functions than required for basic multiball. I am sure this can be of use to someone with a table at home looking to practice regularly.Ashutosh D.
The robot is amazing; has all kind of spins ( top, back and side ) plus multiple choices of random delivery of the ballCata