The Robo-Pong 3050XL table tennis robot is a game changer! The easy-to-use Newgy APP and Bluetooth® technology allows you to navigate easily, with the simple touch of a button, you can decide to have a basic playing session, advanced training session, design your own training session, or a full-body aerobic workout session.More Information
The Robo-Pong 2055 is more accurate, more reliable and faster than its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 2050. The Robo-Pong 2055 includes new electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered in the USA and built with USA sourced components.More Information
The Robo-Pong 1055 is more accurate, more reliable and faster than its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 1050. The Robo-Pong 1055 includes new electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered in the USA and built with USA sourced components.More Information
|Control Box 1||Digital||Analog||Digital||Analog||Analog|
|Pre-Programmed Drills 2||64||0||64||0||0|
|Randomness Control 3||-||-||-|
|Ball Speed, MPH (min-max)||< 10 - 65||< 10 - 60||< 10 - 65||< 10 - 60||< 10 - 55|
|Ball Per Minute (min-max)||1.2 - 170||26 - 94||1.2 - 170||26 - 94||13 - 63|
|Ball Size, mm||40||40||40||40||40|
|PC Mode 4||-||-||-|
|Weight, Boxed (lbs.)||23.1||23.1||13.2||12.4||8.7|
|Weight, Net (lbs.)||23.9||24.2||13.25||13.6||10.85|
|Dimensions, Set-Up (w/h/d)||60"/31"/18"||60"/31"/18"||13"/21"/9"||13"/20"/9"||12"/20"/8"|
|Dimensions, Folded (w/h/d)||14"/33"/11"||14"/33"/11"||-||-||-|
|Dimensions, Boxed (w/h/d)||37"/16"/15"||37"/16"/15"||27"/15"/14"||27"/15"/14"||27"/15"/14"|
|add to cart||add to cart||add to cart|
|Spins||Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins|
|Shot Selection||Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop|
|Head Angle||Adjust from low (serves) to high (lobs)|
|Robo-Balls Included||48 Robo-Balls include with every Robo-Pong (US only)|
|Set-Up & Take-Down||Quick, easy set-up and take-down takes less than 5 minutes. No assembly or tools required|
|Compatibility||Can be used on all known commercial ping-pong® tables 5|
|Remote Control||Convenient control box stays within easy reach on player's side of table|
|Warranty||Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee and 5-year service policy|
Control Box- Digital vs. Analog
Digital Control Box
- Revolutionary digital technology means easy, precise regulation of ball speed, wait time, and landing location. Randomize ball speed, wait time, and/or landing spot on table to make robot more unpredictable.
- Stop delivery of balls manually, by time or by count – your choice.
- Precisely place the ball with 20 oscillation positions and 30 speed settings.
- Go as fast or as slow as you want – from about 1 to more than 170 balls per minute!
- Hook up to your Windows PC to create, read, run and save drill files.
- Send and receive drill files via internet with students, friends and others.
- Ready to go with 64 pre-programmed drills for all skill levels.
- Calibration controls allow two different robots to have near identical performance.
- Use cell phone-like menu system to easily adjust robot for even complex functions.
- Use it anywhere in the world – menus in 6 languages and universal power supply. (Transformers must be matched to electrical specification of the robot location.)
- Uses Pulse Width Modulation to control motor speeds resulting in more torque at low end and improved motor performance and longer motor life.
- Analog control box uses switches and dials to control robot.
- 3 dials to adjust ball speed, ball frequency and oscillation, plus on/off switch.
- Uses Voltage Regulation to control motor speeds.
What are pre-programmed drills
64 pre-programmed drills are ready to go with the digital robot models for every skill level. Pre-programmed drills are great for competitive training or a great cardio workout. There are drills for beginners, intermediate, advanced and expert level players. Other drills train serve return, reactions to random balls, attack of underspin returns and attack of high balls. Drills can easily be made to run slower or faster to suit a wide range of skill levels.
The digital robot models have the randomness option which allows for randomized ball speed, wait time, and/or landing spot on the table to make the robot more unpredictable. It is more like playing with an actual person. Settings at randomness can be carefully controlled so robot can become progressively more difficult as skills improve.
What does PC Mode mean/do
With PC Mode, you can create, read, run and save drill files. Save them on a PC, write them to the Control Box, or swap them with friends via email or the internet.
except 2050 requires optional Robo-Caddy for use with conversion tops used on 9 foot pool tables.