Pay with EZ Pay in 3 easy payments of $158.00/month
FREE Standard Shipping on all Robo-Pongs in the Contiguous United States.
Call us at 1-800-556-3949 for expedited shipping options.
- Identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2040 except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2040 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
About the 40+ mm table tennis ball:
- Revolutionary technology
- Most advanced table tennis ball
- Made from poly plastic material - safer and more environmentally friendly than traditional celluloid balls
- High quality, durable and consistent
- ITTF official ball type