Pay with EZ Pay in 3 easy payments of $133.00/month
FREE Standard Shipping on all Robo-Pongs in the Contiguous United States.
Call us at 1-800-556-3949 for expedited shipping options.
- Identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2040 except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Analog controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2040 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
I have only had this product for a few days but so far it has been great. I can now practice any time I want. The best part is that it provides a variety of spins which is beneficial.C. Amos
I went up a level and everything has been great. It was easy to set up and we were using it in 20 minutes. the grandkids have had a ball. I would buy more balls and the net but the Robo pong has been as good as advertised.Thomas T.