- Digital Controller with 64 Pre-Programmed Drills
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Selectable randomization controls to create a more unpredictable robot.
- Digital precision for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
Shots, Spins & Adjustments
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Optional advanced use: Included software to create, customize and exchange drills with friends by connecting to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2050 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
What’s In The Box:
- Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Rubber Tips Packet
- Full Size Digital Control Box
- Connector Cable
- Set-up DVD
- 48 Orange 40mm Robo-Balls (USA only)